cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

InsPeXTer
Adept I

What is the best driver version i should download for my GPU

Hello , I have a AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M Series , I wonder if anyone could tell me what is the best driver version i should download , Right now i have the version : 15.301.1901.0 , Driver date : 2/26/2016 , Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The last supported WHQL driver was 15.7.1 so that would be a good place to start. The last supported beta driver was 16.2.1. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Driver support for your product ended over 5yrs ago, looks like you are already using the last/final driver.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

dam ;-;

0 Likes

Hey, look on the bright side - at least AMD didn't spend an entire year vomiting driver timeout bugs and black screens into your drivers before giving up completely on your hardware like they just did with my R9 390X, in the middle of a literally historic shortage of new GPUs no less.

There are some (not AMD) people supporting drivers (up to a point - they've probably reached or nearly reached the limits of your particular hardware, but on the plus side that's less room for AMD to ruin everything with Adrenalin updates) for older cards on the guru3d forums, you should look into that before giving up, I think.

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

The last supported WHQL driver was 15.7.1 so that would be a good place to start. The last supported beta driver was 16.2.1. 

0 Likes