cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ghostpoint
Journeyman III

What drivers support HDCP for the V4900 Firepro seems that last drivers have gone outdated and HDCP nolonger works. windows 7 sp1 64bit all updates hdcp monitor and cable. ArcSoft says its the drivers.

All Windows and Bios Firmware are up to date and graphics Drivers 15.201.2401.1009 latest supported drivers.  Please update.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Your Professional GPU card the V4900 is considered to be "Legacy" Hardware. AMD doesn't and won't update the drivers  for this GPU card.

The AMD Driver you posted is the last driver update for your GPU card. You would need to upgrade your Professional GPU card to a newer supported version to get AMD updated drivers.

Plus there is a very good chance that in January 2020 there will no longer be Windows 7 drivers offered by AMD since that Windows OS won't be supported anymore by Microsoft with Windows Updates since the latest AMD Drivers needs Windows OS updated completely to work correctly.

0 Likes
ghostpoint
Journeyman III

I've got really good news I found a glitch in the drivers HDCP when having two monitors one hdcp and one not support HDCP. disconnecting the monitor that didn't supported hdcp monitor and re connecting the hdcp starts working and no conflicts.  1080p streaming returns iTunes Powerdvd amazon and ect.  before running a single HDCP monitor it didn't work.   I'm not sure why this works but hdcp works with two monitors not one.  Funny thing is it has no hdcp support on that monitor.  

HDCP Asus Proart monitor supports HDCP and HDCP borken

HDCP asus proart and Hanns G no HDCP support and it works.

no cables changed just a extra monitor.

Drivers and monitor still show not supported hdcp with scan but it works.