cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kennit
Journeyman III

What drivers do I download for a Ryzen 3250U? Processor doesn't show in the drivers list

Can I just install the drivers for the 3200U?

0 Likes
5 Replies

It should

what is your exact Laptop Model that you have the Ryzen 3 Mobile 3250U Processor installed?

0 Likes

Thank you.

Here is your HP Support download page for your laptop: HP Laptop - 15s-eq1020ns Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support 

Seems like you have WINDOWS 10 "S" version installed and not the normal Windows 10 OS.

It has a BIOS version update and you can download their HP AMD Graphic driver and see if your laptop works correctly afterwards:

I highly suggest you download and use HP Graphics driver since it is 100% compatible with your laptop. I also highly suggest your update your BIOS to the latest version.

If your Laptop has Windows 10 "S" installed, it is possible that AMD drivers may not be able to install in that Windows version unless it comes from Windows Store or Windows Update.

You need to read the FAQ from above image concerning Windows 10 "S" version and what software or Apps are compatible to run in that Windows version.