cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lincolnfigueroa
Journeyman III

What do I do if amd software does not open? Error: (0xc00007b)

Muy buenas mi problema es cuando quiero abrir amd settings no me habre me aparece un error llamado (0xc00007b) y es el unico programa con que me pasa esto. Mi procesador es amd ryzen 5 2400g y quisiera saber si hay alguna manera de solucionar esto.

Message was edited by: Matt B Convert title to english

0 Likes
8 Replies
javierabadie
Adept II

Hola, este foro es en ingles y no creo que te respondan si escribis en español.

Por otro lado, probaste reinstalar los drivers? Pero no los desinstales de la manera convencional. Los pasos que yo sigo son:

- Entrar en modo seguro del sistema

- Usar DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller), lo tenes que bajar antes obviamente.

- Después paso CCleaner para borrar claves obsoletas del registro

Y por ultimo volve a instalar los ultimos drivers (los ultimos drivers tienen algunos problemas, sobre todo si tenes 2 pantallas, pero si tenes 1 no deberías tener muchos problemas)

0 Likes

Muchas gracias por contestarme amigo pero si ya lo reinstale a los mas actuales pero al oprimir click derecho en el escritorio y darle a configuracion de radeon me sale el error que te comente y ya actualize drivers y nose que hacer

Obtener Outlook para Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Likes

Pero los desinstalaste como te puse? En modo seguro y con DDU?

0 Likes

La verdad no, esque mi problema es ese no me deja instalar drivers por ese error

0 Likes

This is a English language forum and per forum rules, use any free program to translate your post and include INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

https://www.translate.com/

0 Likes

Try these troubleshooting tips from this website concerning your error. Fix: Error 0xc00007b "Application was unable to start correctly"

Copied from above link concerning your error:

0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly”. There are several reason for the error 0xc00007b to pop-up. The most common cause of this issue is the incompatibility between the 32-bit applications and the 64-bit with your system. An example of this is when a 32-bit application tries to execute itself on a 64-bit system.

DON'T DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE REIMAGE  (it is a scam).

This website seems to give similar information but more detailed troubleshooting tips on how to fix your error: Fix "The application was unable to start (0xc000007b)" error in Windows 7/8/8.1/10

Copied from above link:

Reasons of Windows error code 0xc000007b

There are many reasons behind the Windows error code 0xc000007b and this part lists the most common ones.

The error code means an invalid image format. Specifically, you are attempting to start an application which is designed to run on 64-bit operating system. But your computer is running 32-bit Windows. The 32 bit application cannot load a 64 bit dll, thus the mixing up 32 bit with 64 bit environment brings about problem.

0xc000007b error is also has something to do with programs installed on your computer such as .NET Framework, Direct X and Microsoft Visual C++. It tends to appear when you try to launch high graphic games like Far Cry Assassins without updating to .net Framework. When .NET framework is absent from your computer, you'll not be able to run apps build on it.

It is also possible to get this error when you are installing Windows 10, 8, 8.1, or 7.

There are chances of getting this 0xc000007b error while you are not running the software as administrator.

Windows fails to process certain file or required settings to run the application and then the software can't start correctly.

This error also can be caused by problematic software with corrupted files, virus infections, registry errors, etc.

0 Likes

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

This question is Not Answered.

ray_m

Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.    <------- Muy importante!!!

Please use English language only and use Google translate if required. Any further posts in a language other than English will result in this thread being locked.