cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

danin178
Journeyman III

Wattman Crash "Default Radeon WattMan settings has been restored due to unexpected system failure"

i have a problem , my software wattman always crash every time..i already tried reinstalling windows 10 build 1803 and 19xx and not denying anything.. and reinsatall driver 19.5.2 19.9.2 and 19.10.1 still get the same porblem..

can you help me...

my Computer
Intel G4560

VGA RX 560 4Gb
8GB Ram

0 Likes
1 Reply

First thing I would do is update your Windows to version 1903.  The latest AMD Driver works best with the latest Windows version installed and fully updated.

Make sure you have the latest motherboard BIOS and CHIPSET Versions installed. If you have an Intel CPU or APU make sure you have the latest Intel drivers installed.

Use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in Safe Mode with the internet disconnected and delete from the Root Directory C:\AMD if that folder is there. Once DDU finishes and reboots into the Windows desktop, still with the internet disconnected, install the latest full package AMD Driver. Once it installs successfully reconnect the internet and again delete C:\AMD.

0 Likes