cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kessler4
Newcomer

Warzone crashes

While playing Warzone my PC constantly crashes with dev errors or an error of some sort following 0x0000144......

My PC I'm running contains 5700xt, Ryzen 2700x, 16gb of 3600 ram, msi x570 mobo, m.2 1 tb nvme. I tried uninstalling the game multiple times. The drivers are up to date, have windows, up to date nothing is overclocked. I have no idea what to do. I play for multiplayer will work perfectly fine maybe one crash here and there but when I play Warzone it just crashes almost every game. Can someone please help me!

0 Likes
4 Replies
razorops
Adept I

Isn't Ryzen 7 2700X supposed to support RAM speeds up to 2933 MHz? You might want to check your RAM speeds in BIOS.

0 Likes
kessler4
Newcomer

Thanks Ill have to check that out to see if that is the issue

0 Likes
kessler4
Newcomer

I completely wiped my PC freshly installed windows 10. I also, freshly installed my mobo drivers and a updated version of my bios. Lastly, I did check my RAM speeds and knocked it down to 3200mhz. I played about an hour yesterday it seems to be working great if not better.  

0 Likes
sirus20x6
Journeyman III

I also had this problem. with my 5700xt. Fresh install of windows. brand new ssd. all drivers up to date. warzone was the only application installed on the pc, tried check/repair with game files in battlenet. tried scanning ssd for errors, tried those warzone exe file renaming scripts that also modify the priority of the process. tried every combination of graphics settings. tried dx11 mode, tried turning off other monitors through win + p key nothing worked or helped at all until I saw people saying to underclock the gpu. I underclocked mine 10% and was able to play for several hours before the crash happened again. The next day I tried underclocking the max gpu core to 14% under normal. No crashes at all now. I don't notice a lot of slowdown doing this because I keep my settings low anyways, but it is a ridiculous fix for it. I'd like to be able to use the speeds I paid for. there is a reason I spent extra on an xt. 

0 Likes