cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fedeinger
Journeyman III

war zone 2.0 crash

Hello, I did everything and I still can't play the game WAR ZONE 2.0. Error 0x887A0005 I'm on the most updated version in AMD and I also tried to download and nothing helped. I would appreciate suggestions against this collapse

PC specification 5800X3D 16GB CL 17 3600MHZ 6800XT RED DEVIL

PC_PROBLEM.png

0 Likes
6 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Hey @fedeinger - unfortunately, this is an issue that is plaguing everyone it seems, you aren't alone. (As comforting as that might be).

I'm getting hit with two types of crashes on Warzone (well DMZ specifically)

1) Scan & Repair Crash - much like the one you are experiencing.

2) Freeze Crash - My system freezes for about 20 seconds and then my CoD just quits as if I had clicked ALT+F4

I started to notice that my first Scan & Repair crash generally happens about 45m/1h in of game time. However, the other ones can be completely sporadic and random.

How does yours happen?

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Was having the exact same problem on my 6900xt and spent about a week troubleshooting. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. Personally, I think all parties involved are still working out the bugs. Nvidia isn't without its issues either which I'm also experiencing in my other system. Updates should hopefully have it fixed soon!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

If it isn't one thing, it is the other ey?

BF2042 after the update my CPU was running 100% at max Ghz causing issues.

DMZ crashes and GPU usage overs around 95%.

I just want to game

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
FederaluL
Adept III

whole game is a f*****g joke, don't know why people still have expectancies from Activision/Cod

just my 2 cents

EK watercooled 6900xt - 5900x - Lian Li XL - Samsung neo G8 - Logitech G910 - Hero G502
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Hey, some people are saying to reduce the VRAM allocation in settings from the default of 80/90 down to 60ish. Apparently it eats so much GPU power it might crash the card if you have other things open that need VRAM

----------
0 Likes
Anthonytjanis
Journeyman III

BUMP: To help fix this issue Turn ON weapon motion Blur. It solved the issue for me

0 Likes