cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

encrypto
Journeyman III

W10-x64-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-18.4.1-Bootcamp-XG-Edition Does not work with Oculus Rift. Has anybody else tried this/

Hi,

I was using W10-x64-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Bootcamp-XG-Edition-17.12.2 on MBP mid 2017. Plugged in Aorus 1080 egpu, then ran Oculus rift and all worked fine.

Upgraded to W10-x64-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-18.4.1-Bootcamp-XG-Edition and the MBP screen starts the boot cycle and then goes blank.

Any tips or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

Those drivers are not from AMD, so you should contact the owner of the website you downloaded them from.

0 Likes

Thanks, just following what that site says.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

Try downgrading to 18.3.4 to see if your issue is resolved and submit a bug report directly to AMD via their bug-reporting page. 18.4.1 combined with Windows 10 April release is causing a lot of issues for bootcamp users (and regular PC users too) which will hopefully be resolved with further updates.

0 Likes

Hi matd,

I am running win 10 pro 1709. When I upgrade to 18.4.1 I had the blank screen issues. When I wen back to 17.12.2 I have no problems. Have downloaded 18.3 and will test and advise.

Please advise how to find the bug report, thanks.

0 Likes

Hi Matd,

Downgraded to W10-x64-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-18.3.4-Bootcamp-XG-Edition and it is stable and working correctly. I had previously disabled Win 10 updates so am still running Win 10 1709 and will hold off upgrading.

Thanks for your suggestion

0 Likes