Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

goran
Adept I

VST Plugins have white screen Cubase 10.5

Hello all.

Hope you can help me...had a same problem with Cubase 7...but now I purchased Cubase 10.5

I have two Radeon RX 570 with the latest Drivers installed on a complete new PC Win 10.

I'm Using Cubase10.5  DAW with a lot of Audio Plugins.

But there are some plugins....when opening have white screen.

I've searched the internet....and could find the solution...

All say it's related to the Graphic Driver.

Hope someone can help me.....I need the plugins to work....paid allot for the Plugins.

Thank you for the Help

Regards

Goran

0 Likes
8 Replies
codyjayro
Adept II

Do you use FreeSync? IIf you do, you might want to disable it.

I have problem with FabFilter plugins while FreeSync is on.

You can also try right click>properties>compatibility and check "disable fullscreen optimizations" on the Cubase exe in Program Files.

0 Likes
goran
Adept I

Hello....

thank you for the Help.

I have disabled disable fullscreen optimizations...but still same issue.

also the Freesync is not enabled.

regards

0 Likes
codyjayro
Adept II

I'm also experiencing issues with Cubase right now and AMD documentation doesn't help at all. Usually when I'm having issues I try all sorts of combinations of AMD and Windows settings and sometimes stuff works.

Yes, the troubleshooting process is tedious and frustrating especially when time is money but until a fix comes you can also try turning on GPU Scaling and Virtual Super Resolution from Radeon Settings if you didn't yet. That works sometimes.

Also what driver and Windows version are you on? Did you try updating/downgrading the driver?

0 Likes
goran
Adept I

hi,

Using Radeon RX 570 Series. software version 20.4.2

Wondows 10 Pro version 2004 1909

0 Likes
goran
Adept I

Hi

I forgot to mention....

I have two Radeon rx 570 Graphic Cards. with three displays

When I disable Crossfire in Radeon setting ...only one display words....

and all pluging show in Cubase perfect.

getting crazy here.

0 Likes

Oh this must be it. That's why I usually avoid multiple GPU setups. I heard there are a lot of problems also on nVidia with SLI.

I think that on the driver side there are a lot to account for when making a driver for CrossFire or SLI and that's why it's hard for them to spot such bugs.

In the meantime I personally advise you to submit a report here: AMD Issue Reporting Form 

And maybe if it really bugs you and you really must work, try finding a way to connect all three displays to one card and disabling crossfire or something.

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
goran
Adept I

tryed to install  latest update radeon 5.1.....not working.....bug

0 Likes
goran
Adept I

So I have three Displays.

The update for 5.1 is working now....same issue.

When changing the main display in windows to the left side ( So not in the middle)....all works well....all plugins show

0 Likes