cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sirzes
Adept I

VSR not working in games like Fortnite and most steam games

Hi, so I'm trying to use VSR on my games to see how well they perform with different resolutions. however, I cant get VSR to work in games such as Fortnite or any other game. Sometimes it will display the option of being able to use 2160p but when I select it either says that it's on (which it is not because I see no difference in performance) or the option won't be there in some games. However, not all games have this issue I am able to use it in some but not all of my games. I also have the latest adrenalin drivers installed. Does anyone know a fix to this?

#vsr bug#technical help #adrenalin 2020 #lastest drivers

0 Likes
1 Solution
sirzes
Adept I

Try going into your settings on windows, then choose Display and make sure you have selected the VSR resolution you want to use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
sirzes
Adept I

Try going into your settings on windows, then choose Display and make sure you have selected the VSR resolution you want to use.

0 Likes
mack0y
Elite

Yes, some games won't show the VSR resolution in game without first changing the desktop resolution for the first time.  So first change the desktop resolution, then can go in game, choose the new resolution, quit and change the desktop resolution back to the default one.  The resolution in game should remain unless you change it.