cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ecash
Adept I

VOTE, what do you NEED(not want) in video card?

Lets ask something important.  the Current cards are Pushing to hard what they WANT, and not what is needed in a reasonable priced Card.

Grade REALISM. how far do you Need realistic?  1-10?

Do we need Every card able to do 3D headsets?  yes/no

Should 3D be left to the drivers and NOT the Vid card? yes/no

Would it be nice to be able to have NO LAG while there are more then a FEW real people on the screen at 1 time.  yes/no

HOW much pretty(tech word) is needed on your screen to play a game?  trans: do you really need so much detail that a bad on your side Flaps in the wind, the grass and Chip bag and run across the screen and it looks REAL, Do we really need reflections of specular lighting so we can have a Shiney sea scape?  do you need enough detail to see the Seams on clothing?  rate this 1-10

Which things do you want on the Vid card?  RAM/power/detail/Super high res/reasonable price/???

Then a section for COMMENTS, make them short, if you can.

1 Solution
celme42
Adept I

Grade REALISM. how far do you Need realistic:  4

Do we need Every card able to do 3D headsets : no

Should 3D be left to the drivers and NOT the Vid card: yes

Would it be nice to be able to have NO LAG while there are more then a FEW real people on the screen at 1 time: YES

Which things do you want on the Vid card: reasonable price / Proper working card and driver

We need Mafıa II level games that's ok.. You can play the game with 2008 low profile cards.. Now new brand games only playable with mid cards and low res

RTX just a joke you don't need that because of the ''REALİSTİC LOOKİNG GAME CRAP'' companies Start making games good looking, but not fun to play.. No story, bad music, sjw, same game with high res every year.. I mean look at the LOTR War in the north..  Game looking good, playable, story, music. voiceover artists.. Just perfect.. 

İf you can't make crysis, make the game playable with low to top cards or shut your company and stop making games... Nvıdıa/Amd Must talk to developers about this.. 

Realistic matter must left to simulation game makers..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
celme42
Adept I

Grade REALISM. how far do you Need realistic:  4

Do we need Every card able to do 3D headsets : no

Should 3D be left to the drivers and NOT the Vid card: yes

Would it be nice to be able to have NO LAG while there are more then a FEW real people on the screen at 1 time: YES

Which things do you want on the Vid card: reasonable price / Proper working card and driver

We need Mafıa II level games that's ok.. You can play the game with 2008 low profile cards.. Now new brand games only playable with mid cards and low res

RTX just a joke you don't need that because of the ''REALİSTİC LOOKİNG GAME CRAP'' companies Start making games good looking, but not fun to play.. No story, bad music, sjw, same game with high res every year.. I mean look at the LOTR War in the north..  Game looking good, playable, story, music. voiceover artists.. Just perfect.. 

İf you can't make crysis, make the game playable with low to top cards or shut your company and stop making games... Nvıdıa/Amd Must talk to developers about this.. 

Realistic matter must left to simulation game makers..

0 Likes