cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

shield
Adept II

VisionTek 5450 2 GB Graphics Card The cd driver's for windows 10 64

when you to the web site for AMD And try and use the manual diver's even after to install it reboot it it keeps coming up with te do over of installing the software all over again i take the check mark's out to keep searching for up dates so it Doesn't restart the Installaion all over again then When I go Back to Amd Use the Auto Detect the 2 windows 10 version there the reg and beta through the driver back to old windows 10 64 bit Ver's the Old Cataylist Soft Start up setting's come Not the New One Oh and I sent the Info filled out the specs of my computer to AMD and Nothing Pulling the Card to re-seat the card after I uninstall the divers then restart so picks the card up the manual worked to a point then I had to go back to old fashion way with out using the manual for it like it did my other R7 240 Low Profile card that worked like a charm i went with the 2 GB this time when I do the Windows spects from ChrisPC on this every thing 8.8 But Graphics Card test 4,3 the hard disk at the Bottom 5.9 so the Windows 10 1809 64 Bit and the software there Providing it's not letting us install the Vistiontecs Branding Nore the New 2019 from the web site My CPU is also amd Tryed that even Installing tha first seeing if it pick up the card thats How I did before from the Other Graphics card and worked Like a charm finding Both CPU AMD A-10 And The R 7 240 Installed all the Software and driver's for it this nope .

0 Likes
1 Reply

Windows® 10 Driver Support for Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics Products

AMD Radeon™ Software Support for Legacy Graphics Products

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes