Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kingmaster
Newcomer

Video_Tdr_Failuture and more

Hello,

I have problem with my graphic card or with driver. I was getting blue screen with name: VIDEO_TDR_FAILUTURE (atikmpag.sys) when I was launching my game - Zula Europe. I have 2 graphic cards. First is INTEL HD Graphics 5500 and AMD Radeon R9 M375 4GB. When I launch laptop after blue screen I saw laptop has higher temperature than normal.So I unninstall this drivers in version 15.201.1101.0 and install again from here . Everything was looking normal but after installation I saw i didn't have control panel on pulpit and windows disabled this graphic card and in device manager I saw this graphic card is disabled because is problem with driver or something like that and was running only INTEL graphic card. So I go to setup in AMD VGA Driver folder and I installed again teh driver. I got the control panel but I have again higher temperature and it's looking like all of the time is running only AMD Grphic Card - no intel (AMD is for games and programs which need high performances) and I'm getting sometimes 2 black screens during the 5 seconds. I don't know what to do. Have I to install the newest version from amd page or it's bigger problem ? Anyway I don't have the newest version of windows 10 - I want to install this. As I said I think windows is using all fo the time AMD graphic card ? How can I check it ? Other paramteres of my laptop : 

Lenovo Z51-70 (80k601btpb)

Screen-»15,6” LED (1920x1080)

Processor-»Intel® Core™ i7-5500U 4-cores, 4-threads, 3.2 GHz TURBO (4MB Cache)

Graphic Cards-»Intel® HD Graphics 5500 + AMD Radeon R9 M375 4GB

RAM-»8 GB DDR4 1600Mhz

Disc-»1000GB (HDD) + 25GB (SSD)

Operating system-»Microsoft Windows 10 Home

I hope someone wants to help me. I think my computer has lower performances now but I'm not sure.

0 Likes
0 Replies