Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Video card driver problem

I sent the card on the card driver, is updated video card driver, play game, appear black screen, no response. Until now, you have not reviewed, and? Can you check it quickly and solve this problem? It has been audited and has not been published!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
30 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Video card driver problem

Please provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Install video card drive, play part of the game will appear black screen situation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

AMD technical support staff Hello, I'd like to ask a question. My graphics card driver updates, playing some games seems to appear black screen, no response. This part of the game refers to, for example, China's online games, the best speed OL, I think you have also heard, low version of the drive, it seems that this will happen. I search for solutions to this problem in the network, the solution was obtained in the control panel inside the closure of overDrive, I do not know whether this method is reliable, but I know the update for the latest driver will be black. A few weeks ago sent an email requesting AMD global technical support, but it seemed they didn't reply to me. So I hope you can help me with this problem and give me a solution. Thank!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can try to help, but to this you need to provide the essential information required INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION  ( << Click)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I don't think so, but I need your help. The AMD global service center has given me an answer to determine if a part of the game black screen may have been caused by insufficient power supply. So how much do you think the HD7700-4G video card needs to be powered by W?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I just want to ask the following question, how much power do you need for HD7700-4G video cards?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Jeez....do I have to read it to you? I'll type slow... 430 w a t t

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Why isn't there a HD7700 display? How much do you recommend me to use?

0 Kudos