Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

electric_delicate
Journeyman III

Vega - Sound via Displayport interrupted

Hi guys,

since my Motherboard upgrade I´ve got a serious problem ca. 1 month ago. Before I had none problems.

My Sound via Vega Displayport is crackling and full of some interruptions. That issue occurs with all newer driver expect the Windows release driver 17.7.1. First I thougth my card would be defect but the replacement from Sapphire have the same issue. Also the replacement of all my cables do not help.

And the best thing, I try to reproduce these issue with my older RX570 and the problems not occur anymore. Even no with the newest driver update so I have the problem only with the Vega´(s).

Can anybody help me, that´s weird!?

0 Likes
1 Reply
electric_delicate
Journeyman III

The problem is still persistent with Vega (56&64) , now I´ve installed an RX590 Nitro+ and the sound issue is dissapeared again. 
@AMD Driver Team, please check this issue, I guess that is an incompatibility between newer drivers and Vega.

The Windows release driver (17.7.1, fresh Windows installation) do not have this problem but all other installable drivers on Windows 10 x64 (newest build), at least on my system. 

Short quote of my System:

Ryzen 1700

MSI B450 Pro-M2

Sapphire Radeon Vega Liquid Cooled

Newest Driver (Adrenalin 19.2.2) and BIOS from MSI

Windows 10 x64 ( Build 1809 )

Please investigate, Thanks!

0 Likes