cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

liken789
Journeyman III

Vega 64 causing loss of signal to monitor

I have a Sapphire Vega 64 that's almost two years old. My problem is whenever I play a game the GPU will eventually stop outputting signal to the monitor. Sound will still keep playing in whatever game is active but I have no video. The only option I have is to hard reset the system at this point. The other odd thing is the card doesn't seem to be properly recognized in Windows, GPUZ, or AMD's own Adrenalin driver suite. The only name listed for my GPU is RX Vega. To add to that Adrenalin says my GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirements for any of my games anymore. This all happened after a recent clean install of Windows and no matter how many times I reinstall the OS my problems persist. I've RMA'd my power supply thinking it was bad but the problem remains. When I installed my old RX 470, Adrenalin, GPUZ, and Windows recognized it properly and Adrenalin said I met the requirements for my games. I've tried flashing the BIOS on my Vega card but this didn't work either. I also installed the Radeon Pro drivers and those didn't work. I'm coming to the conclusion that the card is dead. Although normal web browsing doesn't cause my signal loss issue, only games. Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
1 Reply
aiettman
Journeyman III

Could you fix the issue? Im having the same problem and I'm desperated. 

0 Likes