Dekstop

Windows 10 64 bits 1809

Radeon 19.5.2

Samsung Display 60hz 1920x1080

A320M-HD2 - F31 Bios version

Ryzen 5 1500x

Coolermaster Masterwatt Lite 700w 80 plus

8GB RAM 2400mhz HyperX ddr4

Hi! yasterday i bought this card, and i installed everthing okay but later when i turned the Computer and i start to install the drivers. after installing the drivers, the monitor started to turn off and on without stopping, I thought it was a system error
so I did a zero installation of Windows 10 and installed the corresponding drivers and started doing the same,
and still does! already try with old drivers, changing the monitor, changing the power supply, and this only happens with my graphic,
with my old RX 580 this does not happen, what can it be? and when you erase the drivers the monitor becomes normal,
and this happens either under load or surfing the internet

(sorry for my bad english)

0 Likes
7 Replies

Any respectable PSU from about 550W an up should be enough so the 55A on your PSU is adequate for 12V capacity.

I see you have already installed the latest BIOS which is good.

Have you tried a different monitor cable? they do tend to be a bit flakey.

Does Windows find a driver on windows update? if it does use that as others have found it was stable.

0 Likes

yes, i tried with different monitor cable, and Windows Update dont found any drivers for my VEGA, i waited like 2 or 3 hours and nothing happed, and i click on "Search updates" and windows dont found any updates, after that i downloaded manualy drivers, and dont work, i tried everything, Re-Installing windows, or Using "Auto detection drivers amd" but nothing works, the graphic card is new

0 Likes

grab DDU and clean up any mess in safe mode and try 19.6.1

0 Likes

i already tried with that, and Re-Installing windows and drivers

0 Likes
fujiyama-95
Challenger

RX 590, same problem as well.

0 Likes

your 590 is Asrock? maybe is a Asrock problem

0 Likes

No, it's XFX RX "Fatboy" 590