cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

fargod
Adept II

Uvd bug returned with the version of drivers of AMD 18.12.2 again. Help please!

The error was corrected in old versions of the driver of AMD

https://community.amd.com/message/2873268#comment-2873268

0 Kudos
10 Replies
fargod
Adept II

Re: Uvd bug returned with the version of drivers of AMD 18.12.2 again. Help please!

Last time, correction of a mistake was necessary to wait for one and a half years. I hope now will correct quicker

0 Kudos
arhigiza
Adept I

Re: Uvd bug returned with the version of drivers of AMD 18.12.2 again. Help please!

Same. But now clock stuck on 860MHz.

StuckUVDclockAgain.jpg

kingfish
MVP

All third party controllers, like Afterburner conflict with AMD and Wattman controls. Delete it and use Wattman.

0 Kudos
fargod
Adept II

Here matter in the driver 18.12.2

0 Kudos
fargod
Adept II

UP!

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback, we are looking into the issue.

There is no  need to open any new threads or bump this thread.

fargod
Adept II

AMD driver 18.12.3 UVD bug fix??????or not??

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

You will be notified in the Release notes when the fix in available. Once again, there is no need to bump the thread or ask for a status update every day.

fargod
Adept II

Please tell me. Is there any new information about uvd bug? I'm tired of experiencing this mistake over and over again

0 Kudos