cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dimipapa
Journeyman III

usually after on my pc with sapphire 570,the message is often displayed after the start "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure" also when I disable the automatic speed from wattman,after reeboot,the choice has

usually after on my pc with sapphire 570,the message is often displayed after the start
"Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure"
also when I disable the automatic speed from wattman,after reeboot,the choice has returned auto..!!
why so many problems ...?
0 Likes
3 Replies
starlxrd
Adept I

I have the same problem with Sapphire Radeon RX590. Sometimes when I turn on my PC I see - "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure". This happens with the latest drivers Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.1 (Windows 10). It is not PSU problem (i have EVGA supernova g3 750w). Also, I didn't overclock any component in my PC.
I tried clean drivers clean installation (delete driver via DDU and install again), but the problem still here.

0 Likes
papajimmy
Adept II

I have the impression that with the last drivers,the problem fixed..(??)

0 Likes

As i wrote earlier, i had the same problem with Sapphire Radeon RX590.
The problem gone after I turned off the Fast startup option in Windows settings.

Untitled.png
I didn't have this problem with latest drivers Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 since turned off the Fast startup option - about 2 weeks.

0 Likes