cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

doehlmann
Journeyman III

Re: USB Ports highly unstable with 5000 Series CPU and B550/X570 boards

Agree. I have a amd ryzen 7 5800X on a MPG X570 Board with Wifi. Ive got to say i need to start my computer with a hard reset and take out all my USB peripherals. I recently purchased a HP Reverb G2 VR headset and since it run on USB-C this is not usuable. I will be buying a new motherboard tomorrow to fix it. I should say that in this current age this is somewhat frustrating and I would think not very proffesional

0 Likes
delevero
Adept III

I did read all of the above comments so sorry if its not 100% spot on.

However i like to say that i read somewhere today that AMD have a fix for the unstable USB's.. Its in the upcomming AGESA driver
and it will be send out to the motherboard firms in about a week from now and the first people can try it as beta in start of april month.. So i would say expect the fix to arrive after 14th april.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
cabits
Journeyman III

Sure hope its an easy fix. I have an ASUS laptop and a Ryzen 5-5600x on a Tuf Gaming X570PRO board that neither USB-C port work with devices like an iPhone 12 but can see and transfer data with an SSD.

Very frustrated..

0 Likes
computeur
Journeyman III

AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.1 is in bios but nothing change about instabillity

Asus b450 Tuf Gaming plus / Ryzen 3600

- Asus Rog Horus GK2000 v2 RGB keyboard 

I can't use my expensive keybord on my middle moba game.

Yesterday I ordered a PCI card with 4 USB3 ports, hope this will fix the problem. Because neither Asus nor AMD is trying to help me (or pretend).

As I wrote on reddit, my soon build will be an intel

Tags (1)
0 Likes