cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maja
Newcomer

Updating Updating AMD Radeon R7 M260 drivers on Windows 10 drivers on Windows 10

I went from windows 7 on windows 10 on my toshiba satellite l70.b.14q which has 2 graphics cards, intel and amd radeon r7 m260.

I uptate my windows because sometimes fps freez a litlle, but that hapened sometimes.

before the update i would play league of legends on medium settings with 60 fps but know i can't go higher then 10 fps on very low settings.

i read that somone had the same problem like me, back in 2016 same problem just another toshiba (Updating AMD Radeon R7 M260 drivers on Windows 10 )

problem is that i cant find thats settings like you wrote because it's all different now

can you please help me because i'm losing my mind

0 Likes
4 Replies

0 Likes
maja
Newcomer

I download new updates from amd site. But its the same.

And i try 3 difrent windows 10 if maybe one is broken but on all 3 i have the same problem 

• Display: 17.3" (1600x900) HD+ LED
  • Processor: Dual core Intel Core i5-5200U (2.7 GHz)
  • Memory: 6 GB
  • Memory type: DDR3L-1600
  • Hard drive: 1 TB HDD
  • Graphics: Discrete, AMD Radeon R7 M260, 2 GB; Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; BlueTooth 4.0; Gigabit Ethernet
  • Optical drive: DVD+/-RW
  • Additional features: Webcam, microphone
  • Connectors and input-output ports: 2 USB 3.0 / 2 USB 2.0 / VGA / HDMI / RJ-45 (LAN) / mic-in / phones / card-reader
  • Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit
  • Battery: Li-Ion, 6-cell, 4400 mAh
  • Dimensions (W x D x H): 413 x 268 x 33.7 mm
  • Weight: 2.7 kg
0 Likes

Did you update the Intel graphics first?

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

https://www.amd.com/en/support 

0 Likes
dz4889
Journeyman III

I have had the same issue as you ever since migrating to Windows 10. I had it fixed a couple of times by some friends (I believe they disabled the device and reinstalled the drivers). But if I get a big Windows update the same thing happens. The temperature of my laptop is getting really high when I play games. I keep on disabling and re-enabling my card sometimes even unistalling it, dowloading AMDs software, I have done everything possible to my knowledge but nothing works. 

0 Likes