cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CoopdaLoop
Adept I

Updating Radeon Pro 5500M driver

Is there any way to update the driver in my Radeon Pro 5500M to at least 21.10.1 in order to run Forza Horizon 5 on my computer, my driver is currently at the latest update I have been able to find which is 20.45, I have a MacBook Pro 16" 2019 and I am running windows 10 through bootcamp, thanks for any responses!

0 Likes
6 Replies

You seemed to have the latest Windows Bootcamp driver from AMD download site.

Try this Unofficial Bootcamp site that the author modifies the latest AMD versions to work in Mac  Bootcamp PCs unless you have already tried it: https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/

Screenshot 2021-11-03 150948.png

0 Likes

I have already tried this but I'll give it another go, and also do you know if its better to use the red or blue edition, thanks for the response!

0 Likes

I believe the Red edition is for Consumer GPU cards and the Blue is for Professional GPU Cards. But not sure though.

Since you tried both I suggest you open a Apple Support Ticket and see if they have a newer version than the AMD Site.

If this was a regular Windows PC when you install the Radeon Pro driver it automatically installs the correct version (red or blue) depending what the driver sees what is installed - Consumer or Professional GPU card.

0 Likes

Okay, thanks for the help, I'll respond back and let you know if bootcampdrivers.com works

Hello, 

just bought a 16” 2019 MBP for my studies BIM modelling and was wondering about the results you had with the driver for the 5500m. 

thanks

0 Likes

D1142400-FA04-4BC9-9C74-EE1857363BD9.jpeg

Yes it’s working
i have chosen blue 

thank you everyone for solving this issues 

0 Likes