cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mahdi141
Adept I

Update for legacy graphics driver

As you know, the hd 5000 and hd 6000 series graphics drivers have only been updated to version 15.3. Due to the economic problems of the people and myself, we are not able to buy a newer graphics card. New software is having problems Dear amd, please provide the latest support for hd 5000 and hd 6000 series and release a new version of the series driver. I hope you do this for us old customers. Dear friends, I ask you to convey this message to dear amd because this issue is important for many people Thanks to everyone as well as friends from amd

0 Likes
2 Solutions
asdf23451
Adept III

AMD wouldn't update pre-GCN drivers after not supporting it for over 4 years now. The best you can get is that one 16.2.1 beta or the 15.7 final release.

There are also some modded 16.101 drivers online, but those are pretty unstable from my testing, so I don't recommend them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
asdf23451
Adept III

AMD wouldn't update pre-GCN drivers after not supporting it for over 4 years now. The best you can get is that one 16.2.1 beta or the 15.7 final release.

There are also some modded 16.101 drivers online, but those are pretty unstable from my testing, so I don't recommend them.

0 Likes

How can I get those modded drivers?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thank you very much bro you helped alot!

0 Likes