Update Drivers of Dell Inspiron 15 5565

Hi guys I'm new here and I have a laptop model

Dell Inspiron 15 5565 and has this specs

Processor: AMD A10-9600p 2.4Ghz to 3.3Ghz
iGPU Radeon R5
Graphic Card: AMD Radeon R7 M445 4GB GDDR5
8GB RAM DDR4 2400Mhz/ 16GB Max.

1TB 5400 RPM

etc. my doubt is. How I have to update the drivers? I've read that, I have to update only APU and don't update APU and Graphics Card. help me please I have that doubt. how I should update the drivers? so, it's my first time that I bought an AMD Laptop. Thanks.

0 Likes
6 Replies

Laptop graphics update...How to  You need to read this first.

Go to this page and fill out the manual search exactly as I have done for you:

Download Drivers

0 Likes
oxilon
Newcomer

kingfish

ok, so I have to update in this case just the APU haven't you? and my doubt it's the R7 M445 it's Dual Graphics, whether was that case, a R8 M445DX also I have to update just the APU?

also I have another doubt. what I have to do when I get a new AMD laptop, what's the settings that I have to use for get good performance in the games? I have to update the drivers or I can play with the pre-installed drivers? what I have to do it, uninstall the drivers that came pre-installed? or just download like the way that did you send me, so manually? also I've seen that the drivers are two, I have to download and install the two or just one?AMD Drivers.jpg

could you help with that? sorry for my english but I'm not native...

0 Likes

You download and install the full version (349mb) never the 'minimal setup'. You can find all those answers here > Laptop graphics update...How to

"

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's... "

0 Likes
oxilon
Newcomer

kingfish​ Hi, I have been using my new laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with AMD A10-9600p with Radeon R8 M445DX 4GB GDDR5 it's a dual graphics exactly model: R7 M445 and my doubt is, if neccesary to update the drivers? I mean I have the Crimson ReLive 2017 17.7 and the new drivers are Adrenalin other of my doubts is. I have to delete the C:\\AMD Folder? to update the drivers? or it just to Intel/AMD laptop models?
or just to update the drivers of the apu?

0 Likes

Just the one AMD driver for the APU.

0 Likes

thanks so much I updated the drivers that you said me, I don't have any problem yet in playing games but I had a R8 M445DX [R7 M445] but now is R7 M440 but the number the specs are the same 4GB GDDR5 and etc so, thanks for get patient with me hahaha. greetings!

0 Likes