Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

valos696
Journeyman III

Update drivers from 20.8 to 20.10, get crash on Genshin Impact

Hello there,

I was playing Genshin Impact with 20.8 graphic drivers. The game was running fine.
I saw that there was a new driver release with something  related to Genshin Impact, so I downloaded it, the 20.10 version. What could possibly go wrong if there was an update for the game I was playing ?

Well since then, my game is crashing every few mins in the game to the point the game is unplayable.
I didn't touch any graphic setting since, I have a Radeon RX Vega 64 / Ryzen 7 3800x  that worked almost fine since their release back then.

I would like to know if there's a fix for it ?  some option or setting to disable or better seting maybe ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
valos696
Journeyman III

*update*  problem solved by deleting the profile of the Game in Radeon software... great driver patching AMD... great patching...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
valos696
Journeyman III

*update*  problem solved by deleting the profile of the Game in Radeon software... great driver patching AMD... great patching...

0 Likes

Glad to hear you resolved your issue. 

0 Likes

I did the same procedure, but the problem continues even in the latest version of the driver ...

0 Likes

I did the same procedure, but the problem continues even in the latest version of the driver (21.4.1) . The latest version that works for me is 20.9.1. 

0 Likes

Hi, Rx6700xt here, My game crashes everytime i try to minimalize/alt+tab/windows key Genshin Impact. Did you find any new solution? Deleting game profile didn't work for me. Can AMD finally fix that? It is problem of every Rx6700xt haver on reddit.

0 Likes

hi im rx 6700xt user to and i dont think its only 6700xt only affect. Some other model too. Mine got the samr prob too but not alt tab but it close suddenly. On the other games too. Can play max at 20 mins then error. Can u check what event viewer show for the error.

MSI MPG X570 WIFI | R7 5800X | DDR4 3200MHZ |RX 6700XT | W.10PRO|

0 Likes