cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Unity crash amd gpu issue

There seems to be issues with unity UnityCrashHandler64.exe and UnityPlayer.dll running on a amd 5500 xt 4 gb card and require to run properly.I'm not sure if there's a fix for it can you help.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Hello,

As it appears you shouldn't have any issue's with the Editor, unless your drivers some how got messed up. If that's the case one can merely use the AMD Driver cleanup utility or DDU, then reinstall new Chipset and Video drivers. If this doesn't resolve it, I'd suggest posting to the Unity Support forums for assistance.

If your issue is with the Unity Player, then be aware that the Unity Player functions on Android, iOS or tvOS as will need to refer to Unity's System requirements on their website.

Yet I can hope that someone reads your issue and is far more familiar with use of Unity here. Unfortunately I do not have a login to research the most current threads on that forums to assist you more.    

reference @ https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityManual.html 

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G

I've used the Amd clean uninstaller to remove drivers and installed new drivers it might just be the game itself haveing issues running sometimes.