I'm unable to reinstall Ryzen Master after uninstalling it because it kept crashing. It seems to be an installer issue.
I tried the solution in this thread, but no luck: https://community.amd.com/message/2785243?q=Ryzen%20master
Every time I run the installer, it asks me to 'uninstall' Ryzen Master, and every time it says 'uninstall successful' at the end. So I reboot, run the installer again, and it just keeps 'uninstalling' ad nauseam, even though it is not installed. It's not even in the app list, and no remaining directories or files.
I cleared all registry entries, used AMD Clean Uninstall Utility and the Windows Install troubleshooter, tried safe mode, did a clean reinstall of all AMD chipset and software, CMOS, BIOS flash, etc.
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on ROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI); with latest AMD chipset driver and BIOS 0803.
- GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 O8G-GAMING,
- RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC (DDR4-3600 XMP-3602 profile CL16-19-19-39 at 1.35V
- PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra 1000W 80 Plus Titanium (SSR-1000TR)
- Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-U12S, with 2 Noctua NF-F12 industrial PPC 2000 PWM fans.
- OS Drive: Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 2 TB with Windows 10 Pro, version 1903
It's driving me bloody bonkers.