cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

juangarciadeloscojones
Journeyman III

Unable to download chipset drivers

I have downloaded drivers for the B450 board and it gives a file of 17 mb, different from the one indicated in the page (52 mb) (Revision Number 2.01.15.2138) and that, when trying to unzip, an error message appears "the file has an unknown format or is damaged"

0 Likes
8 Replies

Need to post more information than what you gave. Please post your computer information including Make & Model of GPU, CPU, Motherboard and Windows, BIOS/UEFI, CHIPSET, and AMD Driver you are trying to install or download.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-socket-am4/b450 

I downloaded about 50 MB chipset driver with using Google Chrome without any problem. You can try to download with Chrome.

0 Likes

Hoy si he descargado el archivo de 52 mb con el controlador.  Ayer el archivo descargado (con Chrome, por supuesto, y varias veces tras varios intentos) tenía un peso de 17 mb y estaba corrupto.  Se ha corregido el error por parte de AMD, no vayamos de listos por la vida.  Saludos.

0 Likes

There is no problem with AMD. Your internet connection is problematic.

0 Likes

You actually might be right. When trying to download on my home internet connection, it's shows only 1004KB as size and windows states that it is corrupt.

When downloading from my phone, it downloads the full 50MB. Wonder what the problem is though..

0 Likes

can you download the CHIPSET from your Motherboard's Support download page?

0 Likes

make and model of motherboard?

0 Likes
rainingtacco
Challenger

You don't need chipset drivers from motherboard or AMD site, windows 10 will manage this for you. 

0 Likes