cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Unable to click "express installation" or "custom installation" while installing Adrenalin 18.9.3

So, yeah the problem is while installing the drivers. I can click on the buttons (I'll put a screenshot) but they don't do any actions (they turn orange when I hover my mouse above them but they just turn black again when I click them).The problem I have is similar as this question: https://community.amd.com/thread/232313

The GPU I have is a HD 7750 2GB DDR3

The CPU this machine is running is an Intel dual core e2180 (2.00Ghz)

It has just 2gb of DDR2 800Mhz RAM

It is running W7 Professional 32bit. I downloaded the Auto detect drivers (~40mb) and the full driver (~250mb) and none of them worked. The version i have downloaded is Adrenalin 18.9.3 and it was for W7 32bit.

I tried to follow the guide for questions as much as I can because this is my first time posting on AMD's community forums. Any help will be appreciated. Oh also forgot to mention that I've run DDU Uninstaller several times in Safe Mode but it still won't work. I also tried running the installer in Safe Mode but it still didn't work, instead it gave me an error that said that the verifying driver couldn't start or something like that.

0 Likes
40 Replies

You can download Intel's own Driver Updater that uses the Internet to download all the Intel drivers for your Motherboard. It is called "INTEL DRIVER & SUPPORT ASSISTANT"

When you run it, it will show you which Intel Drivers are going to be updated. Then you can manually select which one you want downloaded and installed.

I use it to update my Gigabyte WiFi/Bluetooth PCIe card. Works quite well.

Note: It may take a few minutes or longer before it shows what drivers needs updating.

Edit: it was brought to my attention a minor disadvantage of using the Intel Updater. It will start up whenever you boot into Windows. Just go the lower right corner of the Task bar where the Hidden Icon are located. Right click on the Intel Icon and hit 'Exit" that should prevent it from starting up with Windows. I didn't see any "Start Up" Intel when I checked the Task Manager Start Up menu.