cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

u7QO8
Adept II

u driver have issue

i almost can't do anything on my pc, it either have black scree, shut up suddenly, or freezing when starting some game, like Back4blood, BF2042, tiny wonderland. and currenlty, 2022/11/08, lost HDR , display port driver crash. 

bad support forum server, bad customer server, as i have report but receive no any official response or any following action.

even i want to upload my dxdiag, there was no attachment upload function on thread. i haven't see such bad forum , almost all fourm have upload attachment function. 

u ask ppl to description the issue precisely, but u lack of the function for ppl to do. so bad. i think no one are workin on the forum, watch the forum daily or weekly.

0 Likes
7 Replies
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

If you unable to link file to forum via something like pastebin or google drive, i don't know what to say. 
Back to the issues. 
There are few possible problems. And here you go with several troubleshooting steps.
1) CLEAN Driver reinstall or/and Windows reinstall with saved data (basically as if you upgrade from .iso) can help with some of them. Sometimes Windows reinstall does wonders. 

2) Disable MPO (thanks Microsoft). AMD began to implementing actual support since... 22.6.1? And that ****** stuff is buggy hell, not only for AMD but, for Nvidia as well (and they stepped on the road of implementing support 2 freaking years ago). Solution if this is your problem is simple regedit entry and reboot.
Here is your key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Dwm]
"OverlayTestMode"=dword:00000005
Or download fix from Nvidia page (it is universal). There is also key for restoring MPO if for some reason you will want it to be enabled again (basically just delete this line in registry)
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157

3) Bad cable. Nvidia and AMD have different implementation of display output. AMD have direct output, while Nvidia uses virtual plane for output and then clone result to monitor. Side effect of direct output is higher susceptibility for interference and signal loss. Solution? Buy quality DP cable or reduce interference. 
Flickering Issues With AMD GPUs? We've Got You Covered! Driver Settings And Choosing Proper Cables -...

MPO the man gave the file to done all work on register, it give the diable MPO and the undo MPO on register, i dont know do it wor, but i will try as it can undo.

u can check below from "KabouterPlop1Elite" who share the link

0 Likes

In the old AMD Forum format you were able to attach any type of files to your reply. The feature has been removed when AMD moved to a different Forum Format.

Now you need to upload your file to a File Sharing website and give a link to the file or copy and paste the contents of the file like your DXDIAG file.

Have you stressed tested your Hardware to see if your PC crashes or BSODs or give some error? I personally like to use OCCT which check the PSU, CPU, and GPU including GPU Memory.

When you run OCCT PSU Test check for GPU and CPU Temperatures and PSU Out puts that they all are with 5%-/+ tolerances. Under powered PSU can cause some of the issues your described.

Have you noticed any hardware overheating like your GPU or CPU?

I would just for troubleshooting purposes check your RAM for defective RAM. Either using MEMTEST86 or Windows Memory Tester tool.

You need to post your computer information including your PSU, Motherboard, GPU and CPU Make & Model plus Window and AMD Driver versions installed.

0 Likes
Axton
Challenger

May I also offer this: if english is not your home language, type your issues into google translate and paste in what it gives as the reply, it might make it  easier to get help here https://translate.google.ca/ 

Google Translate 

0 Likes
KabouterPlop1
Challenger

0 Likes
u7QO8
Adept II

obviously the driver have load up issue. as i find when i start the game, like tiny wonderland, 2k. the FPS is so low, like 1x-2x, sometime. i have to maunally reload the driver from hotkey. then FPS, sometime it work, it will return to nomral FPS, like over 100, my GPU is 6700xt, cpu 5950, using stormi, so it should not be any reason on HW at least. this problem have been for long time, the driver didn't load up properly in term of lower FPS. even u press manually load it up, however the FPS didn't tell us do the driver is running properly, please focus on this issue as my monitor have HDR, if the driver have issue on starting, it would not be able to use HDR ..

currently  Adrenalin 22.10.3 Optional (WHQL) didn't solve the black screen issue, esp on our 6xxx series, 

0 Likes
u7QO8
Adept II

Thank you for contacting 2K Support. .....

After an in-depth analysis, we have identified RADAR_PRE_LEAK logs. "Radar" is a memory-leak detection technology from Microsoft. The "pre-leak" warning indicates that a process is handling its allocated memory in a way that poses a risk of creating a memory leak.

This may be caused, amongst other things, by faulty drivers or system files

In order to attempt a solution to your issue, we would like to suggest the following troubleshooting steps:

Please follow them in order and do not skip any steps. They are rather lengthy and require extra attention and vigilance in order to be performed successfully.

faulty driver!!!! it does, as AMD driver have many unknown issue in recent drivers that haven't get fixed still.

so if it is RADAR_PRE_LEAK, u know what to do, AMD

0 Likes