cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

arcadian
Journeyman III

Thread stuck in device driver

Hello i have recently ran into a problem when playing rocketleague, i pressed the windows key and my desktop glitched showing my desktop while not able to do anything, my desktop then crashed showing my a BSOD error message: Video TDR Failure, so i restarted my pc, and another BSOD appeared showing: Video Scheduler error, i restarted my laptop again and this time it continuously shows a BSOD error message: Thread stuck in device driver, i have not been able to log onto a windows since as it will not boot, i have gone into BIOS and switched my graphics to UMA which is my intel 5500 graphics this resolves the Thread Stuck in device driver, as i have reset my entire computer as a factory reset, i have installed DDU and uninstalled AMD driver folder and everything once the laptop restarts i open BIOS and enable Switchable grahpics, this lets me boot windows but as soon as the AMD R7 M360 Driver is enabled i have a 15 second period before it will crash again on a BSOD: Thread stuck in device driver, if i lauch in safemode i can not do anything no apps nothing expect Windows+r and type in the run box, i have tried updating the driver from AMD itself but it can not complete the process of updating as the driver is activated again and 15 seconds later it will BSOD, i have tried everything i know to update this driver i have deleted the folder for the drivers this still shows a BSOD, i have tried using Driver Easy to update the driver and still it can not complete the update as it will crash, the only way i can use my laptop is through my intel grahpics 5500, as i am writing this from a college pc currently.

PC spec:

MAIN GPU: AMD RADEON R7 M360

INTER GRATED GPU: INTEL 5500

RAM: 12 gb

CPU: Intel i5 (I WILL UPDATE ONCE I KNOW MY SPECS.)

0 Likes
0 Replies