cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

punkkk
Journeyman III

Thread stuck in device driver BSOD (Multiple Crash) R5 M335 Win 10

I have Dell Inspiron 5459 with Radeon R5 M335. I am stuck at Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Stop Code: "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". I have contacted Dell, Windows and AMD Support but nothing is helping. I have even Clean Installed Windows and Installed Latest Graphic Card Driver tried using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) nothing is helping. Everything works fine and suddenly I get BSOD Error. Please help me.

Laptop Details:

Dell 5459

7th Gen i7 Processor

AMD Radeon R5 M335

8 GB RAM

1 TB HDD

Windows 10 PRO 64 bit

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Likes
3 Replies

You need to update your Dell Laptop. There are several important new driver and BIOS updates that you should install. You especially need to update the BIOS (urgent) and Intel Management Driver (Urgent) Here is a copy from Dell Support for your Laptop:

Support for Inspiron 5459

Drivers & downloads​

0 Likes
punkkk
Journeyman III

Thank You so much for information and reply. And yes every component of my laptop is updated. Windows update has been done BIOS Update has been done Intel Management Engine Interface Driver and every other things are up to date. And I am still getting the same error. Please suggest me more!!!! elstaci

0 Likes

this is from Tom's Hardware concerning your BSOD error. It has some helpful tips on resolving the problem , It is about a year old but I believe still valid: How to fix Windows 10 Thread Stuck In Device Driver error - Windows 10

This link is even better than the above. It goes into more depth troubleshooting your problem: http://troubleshooter.xyz/wiki/fix-thread-stuck-in-device-driver-windows-10/

This from Microsoft Forum answer:

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the device driver on your computer may be caused by some configuration or files mismatched. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan and correct any possible integrity violation on the system. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on thislink. Once you’re on the page, expand the version of Windows that you are using under the Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) section, and then proceed with the steps to complete the process.

0 Likes