Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

EnderzShadow
Adept I

This App Cannot Run on Your Pc - The Driver matches the OS and Graphics Card

Win 10 64bit
R9 290X (MS-V308)

Went to the AMD download page for the Win10 64bit = 
https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-r9-series/amd-radeon-r9-200-series/amd-radeon-r9-...

Downloaded Adrenalin 21.5.2 to my phone and moved to PC

Only thing that seems odd, the download size on the page says 461mb
When I moved the file, it's only 204mb
I verified that the file download was complete.

Only reason I used my phone, I have slow internet at home so I downloaded the drive while I was out.

I've never had problems installing drivers before.
Any ideas?

Thanks for the help

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Thank you

I'm curious why it did that. Oh well.

Yeah I'm Doing the reset then the driver install.

as an aside, 
I had no problems with anything graphics/other until I ran TRON script. (for anyone reading I don't recommend at all)

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Fixed one Problem
Now I have another, Making a new ticket.
Application has been blocked from Accessing Hardware

Quick recap
I was unable to download from the website.
Error 195 - AMD Radeon™ Software Install Cannot Proceed as Some Required Web Services Are Currently Unavailable.
I downloaded it from guru3d mirror and didn't get the 'This App Cannot Run on your Pc'

I Ran DDU in safe mode
Clearing out all the old drivers/etc
I never did the factory reset as I didn't see a reason to. -Correct me if I am wrong.
Installed the AMD Driver and Package
Restart-BSOD upon trying to restart.

Came back up no problem, 
Before I opened anything I got the error -Application has been blocked from Accessing Hardware
-Application Radeon has been blocked
I get the same error while playing a game and using a browser.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
EnderzShadow
Adept I

Update-I downloaded one of the graphics software installers and it recommends I do a factory reset.
Working through that at the moment.

0 Likes

You didn't download the full AMD Driver package if it only show less than 300Mb file size. 

If you try to install it you will have a corrupted installation or it wouldn't install at all. Doing a reset will not fix a corrupted download driver package.

I suggest you download the driver directly into your computer. Start it in the morning and then go to work or school while it download during the day.

Thank you

I'm curious why it did that. Oh well.

Yeah I'm Doing the reset then the driver install.

as an aside, 
I had no problems with anything graphics/other until I ran TRON script. (for anyone reading I don't recommend at all)

0 Likes

Fixed one Problem
Now I have another, Making a new ticket.
Application has been blocked from Accessing Hardware

Quick recap
I was unable to download from the website.
Error 195 - AMD Radeon™ Software Install Cannot Proceed as Some Required Web Services Are Currently Unavailable.
I downloaded it from guru3d mirror and didn't get the 'This App Cannot Run on your Pc'

I Ran DDU in safe mode
Clearing out all the old drivers/etc
I never did the factory reset as I didn't see a reason to. -Correct me if I am wrong.
Installed the AMD Driver and Package
Restart-BSOD upon trying to restart.

Came back up no problem, 
Before I opened anything I got the error -Application has been blocked from Accessing Hardware
-Application Radeon has been blocked
I get the same error while playing a game and using a browser.

0 Likes

Is it possible you mistakenly downloaded the Win 32bit pkg (203MB). Also what is your Win. 10 build  & version No's (windows settings >system >about (windows spec.)).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thank you for replying.
I downloaded the program again, at home and was successfully able to install the full driver package. I had to do this via guru3d as my internet is so slow it would eventually timeout and I would have to start over.

And now I am having other issues. And I made a new thread to address that.
If you're curious, here is that thread
https://community.amd.com/t5/drivers-software/driver-timeout-and-application-has-been-blocked-from-a...

AMD Driver 21.5.2 from guru3d    
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-adrenalin-21-5-2-driver-download.html 
^Does that look legit to you?

Windows 10 Home 64bit
10.0 version 19043

0 Likes
Hmzi1122
Journeyman III

Update: It says I should perform a factory reset after I downloaded one of the graphics software installers.
Currently working through that and you can transfer edited files through whatsapp new version.

0 Likes