cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

surface21
Adept I

The video download was cancelled. please try again. (error #1000)

System:

GPU: MSI RX 580 OC 8gb

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 (stock)

Mobo: Asus prime b450m-a

RAM: 16gb@3000mhz

Monitor: Asus VP228QG 1080@75Hz FreeSync (DP connected)

Driver version: 20.1.1

Hello,

Yesterday I configured AMD Relive for streaming purposes. After changing a couple settings and enable game streaming, I was able to get signal up to twitch and to stream properly. A couple hours later I tried going live once more, and the following screen was displayed:

http://prntscr.com/qo0m49 

The stream starts up normally but the only output that I get to twitch is that screen. I was using previous driver version before, so I assumed that could be the reason.

After updating to 20.1.1, I tested streaming again, getting the same result.

It is important to mention that I tried streaming through OBS for debugging purposes, which worked perfectly fine.

Thanks in advance.

8 Replies

Had to make an account since I have this exact same issue. I even tried updating to the most recent update and 20.1.2 and still have the issue. Anyone else know what to do?

Details of my computer -

AMD Ryzen 2700x

MSI Air Boost Vega 56

Gigabyte x570 Ultra Motherboard

WD SN750 1TB NVMe

Intel 660p 1TB NVMe

Samsung C49RG9x

Have still been having the problem and I think another issue is tied into it since it didn't happen since a couple of updates ago. While I'm in a game and I alt-tab sometimes the game crash, cause a black-screen and then when Windows desktop comes back it continuously freezes every few seconds. 

Diving into what could be causing it I noticed that my GPU Video Encode will go from 0% utilization to 100% when the freezes occur. Additionally I have been fixing it by restarting my computer and when I have a fresh boot my video encode starts at ~80% utilization.

Any ideas?

ancilla
Journeyman III

Also literally signed up to agree with this issue.

Ryzen 3700x

Nitro+ 5700XT

Taichu x470

Streaming through ReLive shows that error and also through Twitch Studio beta. Streaming via OBS does NOT give the error and works fine.

Update on issue - 

Not sure what had happened between then and now but I can actually stream again. Just updated to version 20.1.3 yesterday so I'm assuming it is because of that.

If anyone else has the problem with high video encode utilization, make sure you have your instant replay disabled in settings as mine was causing 80% utilization even on desktop after a fresh boot.

Didn't fix the issue for me. I use instant replay but my gpu remains at 35% on desktop. Tried updating drivers and turning it off and the problem persists. Good thing that it's working for you

drannonb
Journeyman III

I am having the same issue.  In all other circumstances the remedy seems to be to clear browser cookies.  Is there a way to clear the connection history or something of the AMD software?

Ryzen 5 2600

32G RAM

RX580 8G

Win10 64

Driver 21.1.1

0 Likes

I think it might be because twitch limits the maximum bitrate to 6MP/s. Make sure in AMD Adrenalin it is set to or below 6.

Hopefully that helps!

0 Likes

I think it might be because twitch limits the maximum bitrate to 6MP/s. Make sure in AMD Adrenalin it is set to or below 6.

Hopefully that helps!

0 Likes