cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

sporty
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

The "community" can't help me...your AMD Radeon HD 6520G driver does not work with Windows 10....AMD needs to fix this, not the "community"

The "community" can't help me...your AMD Radeon HD 6520G driver does not work with Windows 10....AMD needs to fix this, not the "community". How can you create/sell products and leave no method for users to contact you AMD?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The "community" can't help me...your AMD Radeon HD 6520G driver does not work with Windows 10....AMD needs to fix this, not the "community"

Hi sporty

The following Discrete AMD Radeon™ Graphics products support up to WDDM 1.3 and DirectX® 11:

AMD Radeon™ HD 8470 and HD 8350 for OEM systems

AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics for OEM systems (HD 7670 and below)

AMD Radeon™ HD 7000M Series Graphics for notebooks (HD 7600M and below)

AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics

NOTE: If your graphics adapter is included on the list of supported products above, please install the latest AMD Catalyst™ Driver for Windows® 10 to fully enable its feature set. AMD Catalyst™ Driver can be downloaded from: http://www.amd.com/drivers

Please refer to the following link for more information.

0 Kudos
kingfish
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: The "community" can't help me...your AMD Radeon HD 6520G driver does not work with Windows 10....AMD needs to fix this, not the "community"

quote: ""How can you create/sell products and leave no method for users to contact you AMD?""

If you enter 'CONTACT AMD' in the search bar...you would find several ways. Or on every driver download page.

Email Form

AMD Issue Reporting Form

0 Kudos