cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

slavsanity
Journeyman III

The latest driver is crashing my game WWE 2K20? NEED HELP

PLZ help my is crashing on startup because of the latest driver i know this because when uninstalled the driver the game works fine when i installed it back it was crashing need help.Support ForumsDrivers & Software 

8 Replies
messooo
Journeyman III

I also have that problem , the new driver update crashing my WWE2K20 Game and not working 

Download the 19.12.1 AMD driver that will resolve the issue it worked for, I hope it works for u as well.

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-12-1 

0 Likes
lilo33
Adept II

This driver crashing evwry gam...black screen problem

titongo82
Journeyman III

Error 1603: I did an update and at soon I did it my driver crashed and it removed from my system and now I'm trying to install it and it would not install, it will give me and error, can someone help? 

0 Likes
moontv
Journeyman III

Im having the same issues. I have the most recent AMD 20 adrenaline drivers and my game cant even start up. I have tried down grading driver updates but the old drivers cause instability in my new GPU ... MSI gaming x 5700 XT. Anyone have any suggestions? Or know when drivers may be updated again?

0 Likes
goliathus_over
Journeyman III

im no expert but i looked through ur dxdiag and i noticed u had 0xc0000005 aswell, i was getting a lot of that with my r9 fury strix too, i did a lot of things around the same time but what i think it is that i did that fixed it is enabling all the extra features in .net (programs and features - turn windows features on or off) there was probably only 1 thing that needed to be enabled to get it running smoothly again but i enabled them all so im not sure which one it was, could be worth looking into cause i havent crashed in a while now

0 Likes
reeeeelks
Journeyman III

I need help, how will I clear my doubts if I cannot open a ticket in this forum?

0 Likes