cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

madruded
Adept II

The 21.5.2 driver is bugging the Radeon R7 360 GPU's Relive

Seriously, like this AMD is incompetent. It's been 5 months since I've been complaining here that I can't use Relive to transmit, capture and even the OBS doesn't recognize the amd driver. I've sent a message to technical support, uninstalled the driver several times with the DDU and they always come with robotic responses, very ridiculous.

I recently read that they will no longer support the Radeon R7 GPU and meanwhile the people who have the card have to be suffering from these bugs that they never seem to fix.

I'm pretty disappointed and maybe I won't buy anything else from AMD.

0 Likes
3 Replies

May be something in the FAQ, https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-gaming-media

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

"Yes, Record & Stream is not supported on systems with 2GB VRAM memory or less." Is this really serious?, I won't even be able to transmit on the OBS using AMD's driver? It can only be a joke...

0 Likes

From what i can remember the '2GB or less' limitation has been for a long time for the AMD application.

I do not know what the OBS requirements are.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes