cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Thank you AMD for finally fixing the Radeon Chill Hotkey assignment in Adrenalin 20.11.2.

I just completed a fresh install of Adrenalin of Adrenalin 2020 20.11.2 from 20.9.2 today. 
Radeon Chill Hotkey assignment in Adrenalin 20.11.2. seems to be fixed.

Hotkey assignment for Radeon Chill has been broken for me all year on all versions of Adrenalin 2020 and F11 was always used as the hotkey, no matter what was set in the hotKey menu on various games. 

I have been filing Bug Reports on Web Page about this all year. 

It is finally working in Fortnite at least. 

I can assign Alt+W as the chill hotkey. 

Will try it out on BFV next. 

I hope someone tests it is still working in Adrenalin 2021 code branch, in case the code was forked off from Adrenalin 2020 before this fix was implemented. 

Please allow opt out of trawl of PC for data in new AMD Bug reporting tool, that way I woll be o.k. to continue to file Bugs if I see them. 

Thanks.

1 Solution

I tested Chill on a number of different games. and the Chill Hotkey assignment is working fine now in Adrenalin 2020 20.11.2.
Thanks again.
It is fixed.
I mark this as the correct answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

It would be great if others could check if Chill hotkey assignment allows anything other than F11 for them on their GPU / and game with Adrenalin 2020.11.2 please. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes

I tested Chill on a number of different games. and the Chill Hotkey assignment is working fine now in Adrenalin 2020 20.11.2.
Thanks again.
It is fixed.
I mark this as the correct answer.

0 Likes