cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jeepmb
Adept I

THANK YOU AMD FOR ADDING CPU METRICS TO OVERLAY!

I had seen many previous threads for quite some time complaining about the lack of CPU temperature and such as a metric for the Radeon overlay, and wanted to make sure it was recognized that this new features exists and is very helpful!

Thank you AMD software/driver team for making this happen! It provides such an easy and cleanly-designed way to track my total system health and status now. Really appreciate it!

1 Reply

Hello Folks,

I completely concur, as I no longer need to pull HWiNFO64 to do a quick check on some of the system information. Not that I plan on uninstalling HWiNFO64 as it does provide a very detailed array of information.

One element that I appreciate is the temperature information as I've had to recently reinstall Win 10 Pro 21H1 with the new chipset drivers and display drivers that have enabled the use if SMART with my X570 Taichi, 3600XT and RX5700. Generally I don't change the cooling curve for my RX5700, but increase the air flow for my Fractal Design R5's Silent Wings case fans. And in some scenario's I enable Radeon Chill for temperature and frame limiting.

Cheers  xD

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G