I'm not sure if the developers are aware of this bug but I've had it a long time and have had to resort to glCopyImageSubData to avoid it. The issue occurs when you have a Texture of Format A and a Texture View of that Texture using format B. If I setup the TextureView as a renderTarget, the data rendered will be wrong and use the format of the parent texture. I have tested this in other drivers, including NVIDIA's and Intel's where it works correctly, so I'm assuming it's an AMD's driver bug.
The problem was detected from commit history, our users and bisect a long time ago. It will take me a time to provide you with a minimal test as we will have to remake it. This will take some time though as we currently got a busy schedule. Sorry for answering late. We'll provide as soon as possible.