Drivers & Software

sume
Adept I
Adept I

TEKKEN 7 Crash R9 380 Crimson 17.5.2 - 17.6.1

Jump to solution

TEKKEN7でエラーが発生します。

RADEON R9 380 4GB

LowLevelFatalError [File:c:\perforce\tk7\depot3\develop\ue4\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 721]

Rendering thread exception:

LowLevelFatalError [File:c:\perforce\tk7\depot3\develop\ue4\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 177]

Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

ドライバ16.11で動くようですがメインで遊んでいるのがForza Horizon 3なので以前のドライバには戻せません。

早急な対応を求めます。

An error occurs in TEKKEN7.

RADEON R 9 380 4 GB

LowLevelFatalError [File: c: \ perforce \ tk7 \ depot3 \ develop \ ue4 \ Engine \ Source \ Runtime \ RenderCore \ Private \ RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 721]

Rendering thread exception:

LowLevelFatalError [File: c: \ perforce \ tk7 \ depot3 \ develop \ ue4 \ Engine \ Source \ Runtime \ Windows \ D3D11RHI \ Private \ D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 177]

Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

Although it seems to work with driver 16.11, it is Forza Horizon 3 playing on the main, so it can not be returned to the previous driver.

We will seek prompt action.

Message was edited by: Matt B We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mikej
Adept I
Adept I

Re: TEKKEN 7 Crash R9 380 Crimson 17.5.2 - 17.6.1

Jump to solution

IT WORKS FINALLY!!!!!!! 17.8.1!!!!!!

I tested it with asuka and customization with the head dress and it did not crash finally!!!!!!!

AMD!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

THANK YOU RAY AND TEAM!!!!!!

IT WORKS FINALLY!!!!!!!

View solution in original post

68 Replies
theacclaimed
Miniboss
Miniboss

Re: TEKKEN 7 Crash D3D device being lost.

Jump to solution

What are the graphics settings in the game? Also, is the game running in Fullscreen, Borderless, or Windowed mode?

ゲームのグラフィック設定とは何ですか? また、フルスクリーン、フチ無し、またはウィンドウモードでゲームを実行していますか?

I have been playing the game in borderless mode with everything on ultra settings. I have the R9 Fury. The game runs perfectly.

私は、境界設定なしのモードですべてを超設定でプレイしています。 私はR9 Fury GPUを持っています。 ゲームは完璧に実行されます。

sume
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

ゲームのグラフィック設定は最高でも最低でも発生します、フルスクリーン、ボーダレス、ウィンドウどのモードでも

The graphic setting of the game occurs at the highest or the lowest, Full screen, Borderless, Window Any mode

ストーリーモード CHAPTER 13 のムービー後のカットシーン、アーケードモードステージ5一美の2ステージ目で必ずD3D device being lost. が発生します。

Cut scene after the movie of the story mode CHAPTER 13, arcade mode stage 5 sure D3D device being a two-stage first of Kazumi lost. It occurs.

Steamフォーラムを見ているとR9 380、380X 特有で発生してるように見えます。

Looking at the Steam forum seems to have occurred with R9 380, 380 X specific.

theacclaimed
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Please try rolling back to 16.11 drivers and check if the crash happens. Also please file a bug report with AMD

16.11のドライバーにロールバックし、クラッシュが発生していないかどうかを確認してください. また、AMDにバグレポートを提出してください

AMD Issue Reporting Form

This problem seems to affect Tonga GPUs, including R9 285, R9 380, R9 380X.

この問題はR9 285、R9 380、R9 380XなどのTonga GPUに影響するようです。

We need someone from AMD to comment on this as it is reminding me of the issue seen with FFXIV Heavensward DX11 back in 2015.

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TEKKEN 7 Crash R9 380

Jump to solution

Thanks for the post. Please try updating to Crimson 17.6.1 and check the issue status.

0 Kudos
sume
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

It is the same condition in 17.6.1.

francoiky
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same problem here.

Story mode (chapter 13 in particular) and character customization make the game (and the video drivers) crash with the message "Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost." .

My PC:

Video card - R9 285

OS - Windows 8.1 64bit

Driver ver. - 17.6.1

theacclaimed
Miniboss
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Try rolling back to 16.11.

0 Kudos
hybrid
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

This problem is old...

Since the start of 2016 if i am not mistaken,

It's funny that AMD didn't figure it out yet.

The driver crashes due to conflict between the code and the GPU.

The problem appeared around a month or two before the RX 480 was released,

it got better over time but the release of the RX 580 made it worse...

I suspect that the code of Polaris in the drivers conflicts with Tonga GPU's (R9 285,R9 380,R9 380X).

It happens in Assassin's Creed Unity too...

Try to complete the mission i marked with the Tornado without a driver crash.

ACU_2017_06_11_06_25_01_037.png

ACU doesn't crash with 17.3.1 (Pre-Polaris RX 5xx)

I use 17.3.1,because the newest drivers are not stable on Tonga GPU's.

with 17.3.1 i can play almost everything without crashes,The first crash with this driver was with Tekken 7...

EDIT:

I think that Crimson 16.7.3 works without any problems with this game.

sume
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Crimson 16.7.3 では TEKKEN7 には問題が無くなりましたがForza Horizon 3ではドライバが古いと警告され無視して起動するとPCに最適化中にCTDします。

In Crimson 16.7.3 the problem no longer exists in TEKKEN 7 but in Forza Horizon 3 it is warned that the driver is old and ignoring it will CTD during PC optimization.

Crimson 16.11.5 では Forza Horizon 3も警告無く起動しPCに最適化も問題無く終了し、長く懸念であった起動に10分かかったり黒いノイズが出る現象も無く正常に動作しTEKKEN7でも問題ありませんでした。

With Crimson 16.11.5, Forza Horizon 3 also started without warning, optimization on the PC ended without any problems, it took 10 minutes to start up that was a long concern or there was no phenomenon that black noise appeared and it worked normally and there was no problem with TEKKEN 7 did.

Forza Horizon 3でのトラブルのおかげでドライバが最新じゃ無いとと思っていましたが16.11.5を安定版と捉え今回のようなTongaコア対応修正が無い限りはアップデートをしないようにしようと思います。

Though it was thought that the driver is not up to date due to troubles at Forza Horizon 3, I think that 16.11.5 is a stable version and I will try not to update as long as there is no fix for Tonga core like this time .

0 Kudos