cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dradityam
Journeyman III

TDR failure show ATIKMPAG.sis file error pls help as i have just bought the processor 2 days back

i bought a new ryzen 2200g and i am getting continuous sod with tdr error pls help

0 Likes
5 Replies

I see that you have a Ryzen 2200g APU? What is connected to the APU?

Please post the following Computer Information as per AMD Forum rules: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

Does the BSOD happen before Windows boots up?

Once you post your computer information including exact make & model of your Motherboard then we can check to see if your Motherboard has the latest BIOS and CHIPSET installed that can help with the Ryzen 2200g compatibility. Also post Make & Model number of the RAM Memory installed to be sure it is listed in the Motherboard's QVL RAM MEMORY LIST.

Plus the AMD Graphics driver that is installed and Version of Windows on your Desktop/Laptop Computer.

0 Likes

Providing the information below will get you a faster response from the community.

Describe your system:

Desktop:

AMD Graphics Card

AMD 2200G Vega8

Operating System

Windows 10 64bit

Driver version installed

Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1

Display Devices

Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. AOC 24 Inc 60hrz refresh rate connected via VGA. Samsung TV 43inch connected via HDMI

Motherboard + Bios Revision:

ASUS Prime A320M-K

BIOS Version 4011

CPU/APU

AMD 2200G

Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage

Cooler master 450 elite

RAM

Amount of memory installed; e.g. Corsair Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHz 8GB single stick

Describe your issue:

Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.

Windows loads successfully

System crash after any graphic application use includiung games watching movies. BSOD happens after any gpu load and we get an error of TDR atikmpag.sys error

Details about applications/games affected (including version number): Dota2 latest version.

Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings): Lowest settings

If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue

0 Likes

Make sure you have the latest Asus AMD CHIPSET installed also. PRIME A320M-K Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS USA .

Chipset

Version 5.12.0.382018/04/18372.43 MBytes

AMD Chipset driver
AMD AM4 Chipset Driver V5.12.0.38 for Windows Win10 64bit. (AMD package version is V17.40.3765, VGA driver version is V23.20.840.0

Your Corsair ( CMK8GX4M1A2400C14) RAM Module is listed in the QVL List.

This website gives some good troubleshooting tips on your BSOD TDR error: Fix: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (ATIKMPAG.SYS) IN WINDOWS 8.1/10 - Appuals.com

Have try to configure the Ryzen 2200g APU using AMD Ryzen Master program?

This is the latest AMD Driver for the Ryzen 3 2200g APU from AMD Support: APU . (Desktop APU with Windows 10 x64).

i did as u told me still my system restarts with the same msg pls let me knw if i can do something else as i bought the  system as it was latest

0 Likes

I installed the latest driver still it shows the same error

0 Likes