cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

bytacettin3
Journeyman III

switching between graphics cards.

My computer has 2 GPUs. One of them is AMD Redeon (TM) R5 Graphic and the other is AMD Redeon HD 8500M, which I need to use for high performance. When I check the updates from the device manager, I see that the drivers are already up to date. But when I enter the graphics settings from the windows display settings, it says AMD Redeon (TM) R5 Graphic on the Power Saving GPU and on the High Performance GPU. In other words, the high performance GPU does not see the water (AMD Redeon HD 8500M). Therefore, I cannot get enough performance in my games. Please HELP me! Thank you.

Bilgisayarımda 2 tane GPU vardır. Bunların bir tanesi AMD Redeon(TM) R5 Graphic, diğeri de yüksek performans için kullanmam gereken AMD Redeon HD 8500M dir.Aygıt yöneticisinden güncellemerini kontrol ettiğim zaman zaten driverların güncel olduğunu görüyorum. Ama windows görüntü ayarlarından grafik ayarlarına girdiğimde Güç Tasarrufu GPU sunda ve Yüksek Performans GPU sunda da AMD Redeon (TM) R5 Graphic yazmaktadır. Yani yüksek performans GPU su olan (AMD Redeon HD 8500M) görmemektedir. Bundan dolayı oyunlarımda yeteri kadar performans alamıyorum. Bu konuda yardıma ihtiyacım var.

0 Likes
1 Reply