Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

answinvitus
Adept I

Streaming (Netflix,...) Problem with Update 18.3.1

Hello together,

i have a Problem with the Patch 13.3.1, after i install it all Streaming Sites like Netflix, Youtube, .... frezzing and have lags.

When i install 18.2.1 the Problem is gone.

Have someone a Solutions for this Problem?

My System:

CPU Type

AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Graphics Chipset

4GB Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro

System Memory

8 GB

Mainboard

Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 So.AM3+ Dual Channel DDR3 ATX Retail

Windows 7 64bit

0 Likes
8 Replies
locodicegr
Miniboss

I suggest to update to windows 10 RS3/ RS4 Is coming next month...& Try the latest DDU and do a clean install of 18.3.1.

Hi and thanks for your tip

but i really dont like win 10 :/ , and i tryed the DDU and a complete clean install of 18.3.1 (but on win 7) but i have the same Problem :/

But thanks anyway

0 Likes

The AMD drivers may or may not work but they definitely do not support the insider builds of Windows 10. This has been talked about many times here and been show to be the cause of many driver conflicts. I think were still playing catch up with the most recent release of Windows 10 let alone unreleased.

0 Likes

I have watched You Tube and I know Vudu in browser with the latest driver. I will check out Netflix tonight to see if I have issue on my RX 580. I know I had problems with the first Adrenaline drivers then they got fixed. I also know we have found another issue that had been previously solved in this 18.3.1. I will reply back with my experience later.

Just watched an episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix and it played back fine in Chrome, I do have hardware acceleration enabled too.

Give the new 18.3.2 drivers a try, they fixed another issue I was having. You may get lucky too!

Thank you,

i will wait for 18.3.2 to test it, i hope my issue is gone with that thank you for your tips

hey 18.3.2 has been out a few days. Nothing to wait for. Download and give it a go! Keep your fingers crossed!

Good Luck!

0 Likes