• Gigabyte H110M
  • CPU/APU
    • Intel i5-6500 3.2Ghz
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Evga 600w
  • RAM
    • Hyper X 8GB DDR3L 1600Mhz

Hello guys.

I have a problem with my RX 480 4 GB nitro+ . In the old version of ReLive, i can streaming on facebook with software ReLive and he 100% working.

But in the update 18.3.4 i can't streaming anymore.....i start the streaming, but crash this and no continued. Facebook and Youtube no work, but Twich and other yes. I need a help çwç

(I'm sorry for my bad english. No my main language)

11 Replies
b1ais
Journeyman III

Version 18.3.3 and 18.3.4 are not the most stable on account of streams! As an option to wait WHQL version of the drivers, I hope they will be soon. In the meantime, you can roll back to version 18.2.1

0 Likes

I try return in the version 18.2.1 , but for now don't work him.

0 Likes

Beta - WHQL its the same, the only difference is the Microsoft Signature.

plumboby
Miniboss

I run WHQL still on 18.2.1 drivers atm. But the way 10s been with some machines I found only running WHQL drivers are the safest to run with 10 those game ready quick release game ready can be buggy throwing some builds out. I only run WHQL for my all my builds now.

0 Likes

WHQL doesn't mean anything other than the driver isn't supposed to misbehave in the versions of Windows it supports. It doesn't mean it will work with your software.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, Corsair 32GB DDR4-3200, Gigabyte B550 GamingX v2, ASUS TUF Gaming RX6800 16GB, Corsair RM750i, 2TB Samsung 970Evo Plus NVMe PCIe x3, 512GB Corsair MP600 Force NVMe PCIe x4, 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA-III, ASUS BW-16D1HT BD-ROM Writer
0 Likes
steviejay
Adept II

If you add the server and account key from your YouTube Creator Studio you can get YT streaming working under the Custom option.

In Creator Studio the info you need is under Live Streaming|Stream Now|Encoder Setup (Server URL & Stream Name/key)

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, Corsair 32GB DDR4-3200, Gigabyte B550 GamingX v2, ASUS TUF Gaming RX6800 16GB, Corsair RM750i, 2TB Samsung 970Evo Plus NVMe PCIe x3, 512GB Corsair MP600 Force NVMe PCIe x4, 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA-III, ASUS BW-16D1HT BD-ROM Writer

I use custom option for facebook or other, but on facebook is very very orribile. i have 11/22 fps in game and in stream 1 or 2......Before i play (with recoarding) at 100 fps and in streaming 60.

Custom is orrible, but i wait new update from amd.

0 Likes

Which driver version did you use when it played and streamed OK?

I have the 144Hz version of your monitor and the XFX 8GB RX480 Black Edition, had horrible stutter when recording.

0 Likes
plumboby
Miniboss

the 17.12.1 was the best Relive driver till they botched it with the lastest drivers. The 1709 from 10 has been horrible to so drivers are corresponding with those bug sercurity wave updates jan/feb.hasnt helped with the drivers. I hope they fix Relive for the next update before I go for any new drivers. On 18.2.1 drivers they are alright tho Relive is horrible tho . Vermintide 2 runs like butter on medium settings on a Sapphire Pulse RX560OC 4G, Running The Witcher 3 runs like butter on medium atm. Considering dropping back to 17.12.1 & give them a whirl again. YouTube streaming was prety smooth as well as facebook streaming with relive going wouldn't notice it. Theres a couple games where I wanna record smooth gameplay with both nothing been decent is this years updates are crippling. Just using the 18.2.1 drivers have been stable .

roshan360i
Journeyman III

i am facing same issue on my RX470 8GB Platinum Edition 
not supporting youtube. but on facebook it starts for second and suddenly stooped without any reason.
my gpu z link  
http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/19/07/02/jg2.png

0 Likes

cant stream on youtube with relive. google block relive. amd fix it.

0 Likes