cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mottoman216
Adept III

StoreMI license expired

Bought an R5 2600x awhile back and installed store mi. worked great for a few months then i put my PC in storage for a few months. booted it up for the first time today and now StoreMI is saying my license is expired? its still claims to be accelerating files but it keeps popping up that the license is expired.

0 Likes
1 Solution
mottoman216
Adept III

So after about 10 minutes, my PC decided to finally load into windows. I took my chances with reinstalling StoreMI and surprisingly that did the trick. The license is valid and my PC is back up and running like normal. I was concerned that uninstalling the software would prevent my PC from being bootable again until a format was done but that wasn't the case. I may just remove StoreMI properly though just in case.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
waltc
Miniboss

Tried reinstalling Store Mi?

0 Likes

I'd ask AMD before changing anything in the software, reinstall etc.....

Online Service Request | AMD 

0 Likes

It's been 3 days since I sent in the ticket to AMD. It's really starting to piss me off because now my computer is rendered inoperable. It refuses to log in anymore. It shows the Windows login but once u log in it's a black screen. If I have to wipe my drives in order to remove storeMI it will probably be my last amd product. I have very sensitive files on that PC.

0 Likes
mottoman216
Adept III

So after about 10 minutes, my PC decided to finally load into windows. I took my chances with reinstalling StoreMI and surprisingly that did the trick. The license is valid and my PC is back up and running like normal. I was concerned that uninstalling the software would prevent my PC from being bootable again until a format was done but that wasn't the case. I may just remove StoreMI properly though just in case.

I would have been concerned too! I don't know why AMD doesn't answer the support tickets. It's the only avenue you have to talk to them and for me it seems like I am sending messages to a wall.