Please share the details for the Below to check if we can provide a possible solution:
- Motherboard Model Number
- Processor Used
- Operating System Version (in cmd windows type "winver")
- How many SATA HDD and SATA SSDs connected
- How many NVMe is connected
- Where is the OS Installed ? (On SATA HDD/ SATA SSD / NVMe)
- Version of the StoreMI that you are trying to install.
I am getting a similar error.
- Motherboard Model Number - ASUS ROG B550F WIFI
- Processor Used - Ryzen 5 3600
- Operating System Version (in cmd windows type "winver") - OS Build 21343.1000
- How many SATA HDD and SATA SSDs connected - 2 Internal SATA HDD
- How many NVMe is connected - 1 NVMe SSD
- Where is the OS Installed ? (On SATA HDD/ SATA SSD / NVMe) - NVMe SSD
- Version of the StoreMI that you are trying to install - 184.108.40.206
I originally installed 220.127.116.11 successfully, but it wasn't compatible with my configuration then so I uninstalled it. Since then, neither 130 nor 150 would install with error code -1. The various solutions others had tried didn't work.
I just noticed that C:\Program Files\AMD\StoreMI_Cleanup\AMD Store MI Cleanup.exe was still sitting on my system, so I ran it. The first time it crashed while removing the registry entries, but the second time it succeeded. After a reboot, now Store MI installed OK!
It looks like some crap was left behind from my original install that worked that was tripping the installer up subsequently. On my new successful install, AMD Store MI Cleanup.exe doesn't even exist on my system, yet it was left behind when it failed.
- Motherboard Model Number: X570 Gigabyte Gaming X
- Processor Used: 5900x
- Operating System Version: 20H2 build 19042.928
- How many SATA HDD and SATA SSDs connected: 2 HDD SATA 4TB + 2 SSD SATA 1.92TB + 1 NVME 512GB
- How many NVMe is connected: Only one where is installed Windows OS
- Where is the OS Installed ? --> On NVME
- Version of the StoreMI that you are trying to install --> latest avaible on amd website (18.104.22.168)
i have already verify the AHCI mode, paging file, hybernation & Co. disabled, run the installer as administrator, clean disk with diskpart ecc. ecc.
always get the same error and i can't figure out why.... anyone from the staff could explain to me why? Thanks in advance...