Please try the steps below and let me know if it resolves your error code -1 issue.
1. Use Windows Start Menu search and type MSCONFIG and click enter
2. Navigate to the services tab and click hide all Microsoft services
3. Click disable all and click Apply
4. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to bring up Task Manager
5. Navigate to the Start-up Tab, right click any items in here and select disable
6. Restart your system
7. Try to re-install the StoreMI software
8. Repeat the steps above to re-enable the disabled services and start-up items
I'm having the same issue, I had storeMI installed, I had to uninstall it as it conflicted with Sabrent Rocket control panel. When I have tried to reinstall StoreMI it has failed with a Error Code: -1, I have the same references to NVME drivers in the log files
I have the same error as everyone here. The old version installed like a charm. Why, after more than a month, can't AMD correct it?
May be the page file associated with the Non-Windows drive could explain the installation issue:
Please try the below steps and see if that resolves the issue:
"Windows + R" type "SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe" and launch the same -> Advanced -> Performance "Settings" -> Advanced Virtual Memory"Change" -> "Uncheck" Automatically manage paging file size for all drives Ensure "Paging" is only set to [Windows] Drive and not other drives.
After doing the steps, reboot the system and try installing StoreMI again. After StoreMI Installation, user can revert the Page file setting to previous settings if necessary.
Already have the page file locked to C: so it makes no difference. I still think it is NVMe related given the original logs I posted.