cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

HolyGun
Journeyman III

Storemi amd storemi slows down my computer very much

amd storemi slows down my computer very much, windows load more than 10 minutes, constant lags. Is there a solution to this problem? Amd ryzen 3600 and gigabyte b550 aorus pro v2. Windows 10 pro

0 Likes
4 Replies
MaddogGT
Journeyman III

Use windows default drivers. I have same issue on a X570 MB and 3900X. AMD chipset drivers do not install. Comes up failed everytime. I think it was at lkeast 3 years ago since any AMD chipset drivers installed correctly. Never worked on Windows 10, and now dont install on Windows 11. Have to manually install each one through device manager. The AMD package fails with error always.

0 Likes

This unfortunately did not solve my problem =(

0 Likes

Hello,

So that others might be better to assist you, please provide the number and type of storage solutions you are currently using. i.e. Hard drive(s), SSD(s), M.2's 

Motherboard, processor and Windows version is assistive, but StoreMI is about storage. Please note that Radeon RAMDisk and PrimoCache are interesting solutions that work, but once again it all depends on storage types and RAM.

X570 Taichi, Ryzen 3600XT, 32G of F4-3400C16D-16GSXW, XFX RX5700, NH-D15 Chromemax.black, Fractal Design R5, SilentWings 3 case fans, Intel 660P M.2 1T, WDS256G1X0C M.2 256G
0 Likes
AMDee
Staff

Please try with latest build "2.1.0.205" and let us know.
Below is link.
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/store-mi

0 Likes