cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ramchyld
Elite

StoreMI 2.1.0.218 causes BSOD on B450 motherboard with Ryzen 7 2700 CPU running Windows 11

Hi,

After upgrading to 2.1.0.218, my system started BSODing with error KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION and BAD_POOL_CALLER (error is randomly one or the other) on boot. I managed to boot into safe mode and managed to get StoreMI uninstalled (and it was especially tough since this version also does not create a uninstall entry, I managed to find an obscure blog entry telling me how to uninstall from command prompt). 

Anyone knows where I can download an older version of StoreMI? Perhaps 2.1.0.201 or something along that line as that was what I was running prior to this and that worked fine. 

Edit: Found out that the version I was running was 2.1.0.205. Anyone knows where I can download that?

3 Replies
irakandjii
Adept I

I have exactly the same problem on a Gigabyte X570 Master with a 5950X, running Windows 11 pro "fresh install"

andyleemeuk
Journeyman III

I am having exactly the same issue. Fresh install of Windows 10, on a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite with the latest BIOS & reset to defaults.

All I have installed is the following:

Windows 10 - Updated to patches released to 29 July 2022

AMD Chipset Drivers (4.06.10.651)

StoreMI (2.1.0.218)

The system will BSOD after login.  The earlier version of StoreMI had no issues on this system.

AsianMadeDrug
Journeyman III

I am also having exactly the same issue. Also a fresh install of Windows 10, on a Msi B450 Tomahawk.

What is up with that AMD ?